It’s the middle of the week and it’s felt like a Friday all day. I certainly love every day of the week (I’m an equal opportunity kinda gal), but Friday just always seems a little FREE-ER …I know you know the feeling. I’m really unsure why today felt like Friday, but here’s my bullet form theories…
- I started teaching my FAVORITE unit in Art I today: ANIMATION! I love Walt DISNEY AND Mickey and they are all up in that lesson plan.
- My sculpture class is doing plaster casting of their hands and it’s a super fun experience to have with them. I love my job!
- The Spaghetti dinner and 5K events that took a lot of time and energy to put together was completed last weekend. YAY!
- My girl child got an EXCELLENT report card today, found out she had a .439 batting average for her softball season this year and I’m just so proud of that kid!
- I laughed out loud A LOT today. I always have fun at work because I love my job (did I say that already) and who I work with, but today just seemed more joy-filled for whatever reason. Everyone was a comedian today! Love that!
- We are having company this weekend which always makes me get a little excited no matter who it is. I really like being a host.
- The sermon tonight at our Wednesday night meeting was all about how GOD loves us. I knew this, of course, but the way the preacher presented it really gave me a stronger outlook on the fact. GOD MADE THIS EARTH ESPECIALLY FOR US… He made us on purpose AND sacrificed His Son for us. What more confirmation do we need!?!
Ok, there ya go. I’m sure there are more reasons I could give for the feeling of “Friday” freedom I had all day today, but maybe I’ll save them for another blog.
I hope for you a great “Friday” freedom kind of day… Even when it’s not Friday!