Do you believe in circumstance?
I do not.
I believe in the real and true God who is in control and is still in the business of making miracles happen!
When we think of miracles, we may think of angels appearing, people being healed or even actual mountains moving. I do not discount any of those. I am certain those happen!
I am in constant awe of the miracles that happen daily. In my younger and more ignorant years, I thought it all just happened because it just happened. I know there are a lot of people out there that believe that–things just happen by circumstance. I do not belong to that group of believers. I’m of the group of believers that know that circumstance is like a fairy tale or legend. They make a good Disney movie, but they are not great truths to live by.
You cannot explain true Godly miracles–only He knows. You can’t just blow them off as circumstance. I can only tell you they are the work of my real and loving God. To witness His work is amazing.
I have seen His hand in so many aspects of my life. Recently, He has constantly had my hand and comforted me through times I thought would be so unbearable, I’d just crumble. He has sustained me and not only that but invigorated me, strengthened me and lifted me up! I have so many instances that I could share. Most would, again, count these as circumstance, but I’m telling you, they are miracles! Miracles Abound! …we just have to open our eyes, witness, realize and admit that they do!
- Tell me how a conversation about the exact thing I needed to know happens when I didn’t ask the first question?
- Tell me how a bill can be paid in full by the EXACT same amount you were given by people who donated their love offerings?
- Tell me how when I had no idea how to get in touch with a company that I must get in touch with, their number appears from a simple google search? AND THEN when I call, God puts a person on the other line that knew exactly what to do and did it with a sweet spirit?
- Tell me how people can bless me in the exact way I needed when they really didn’t even know what I needed?
- Tell me how certain events of which are most times truly dreaded end up being a blessing?
- Tell me how papers which were thought to be lost for years just appear when you really need them?
- Tell me how someone’s contact ends up in your phone when you have never needed to call them before, but when you do need to –it’s there!
I know these aren’t specific details of the miracles I’ve seen and only generalizations, but really, think about each of them? How does this stuff happen? It’s not because there is some cosmos of circumstance floating around to protect us. There is a true GOD who loves us and protects us. He sent His Son for us to cover our sins. He knew we couldn’t pay our debt. He always provides for us. And NOTHING is too big for God. All the provisions we need…even finding a number we need …HE PROVIDES. He helps us, guides us, awards us! I’m so thankful and so in awe of how He does it–ALL THE TIME!
No, it’s not left to circumstance, IT’S ALL GOD!