I’m sure we can all agree that a sunset is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I would say sunrise too, but a lot of people don’t tend to see those. I didn’t realize this until a few weeks ago when someone mentioned that. I never thought about it, but I admit, I’ve seen more sets than rises. Either way, BEAUTIFUL. Am I right?
Other things … flowers blooming, a river flowing, birds soaring, a sweet little baby face smiling big … Yes?
There are so many beautiful things in this life. I know we all have our list.
I’ve seen some things that made me tilt my head and just say, “Awwww… that is beautiful.” Maybe you haven’t thought of these things or maybe you wouldn’t see them as beautiful. Just let me share. You can agree or disagree. Either way, these are BEAUTIFUL THINGS to me.
- A person, no matter their talent, singing to the top of their lungs praising my God!
- A man or woman raising their arms in part of the song where it compels them.
- People with eyes closed listening to music that makes them instantly worship.
- Heads bowed in prayer at the invitation time given by the preacher.
- Faces lifted to be connected to the one they know created them.
- People holding hands to connect with each other in prayer.
- Fellowship. Friendship. Love.
I hope you are blessed to see such things as beautiful.
We need to remember that are beautiful things in this world that sometimes we take for granted. There are so many ugly things in this world that don’t need to keep our attention. I challenge you to look to the good…look to the beauty.